German Customer Experience Associate at Ace & Tate
Ace & Tate's mission is to make it possible for you to change your eyewear and sunglasses as often as you change your sneakers, without compromising on style or quality. We design, develop and then sell our glasses for €98, including prescription lenses. Since launching in June 2013, Ace & Tate has been featured in e.g. L’Officiel Hommes, ELLE, HUH Magazine, Vogue, Glamour and Hypebeast.
For our rapidly-expanding company, we are looking for a German Customer Experience Associate. At Ace & Tate, the customer is at the centre of everything we do. We're therefore looking for a smart, empathetic, friendly, and high energy Customer Experience Associate to join our team. You'll communicate directly with our German shoppers via e-mail, on-website chat, social media, phone and in person. Starting immediately, this is a fulltime position.
- Engaging directly with our German customers, thus being the face and voice of our company.
- Turning every communication into an exciting and fulfilling customer experience and turning customers into brand ambassadors.
- Providing information to customers relating to frame size, color, fit, etcetera.
- Developing a deep understanding of our service and frames to provide educated product recommendations and styling suggestions.
- Assisting in tracking lost packages and resolving issues with our distribution team
- Are a talented communicator, a native German speaker with a mastery of verbal and written German and English.
- Are patient and maintain a positive, friendly, and helpful attitude throughout every customer interaction.
- Possess excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Have an interest in continued learning, and know when to ask for help.
- Are a recent college graduate with at least a Bachelors degree or you have similar relevant experience.
- Love the Ace & Tate brand and product!
We offer you:
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team.
- Personal development.
- A broad scope of responsibilities.
- Continuously update your eyewear collection!
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please apply via our job board. We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in detail.